KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant advised sometime overnight someone vandalized his mailbox and post.
- The complainant advised of a suspicious person in the parking lot of the fishing area where Old Mansfield Rd. dead ends into Knox Lake. The male was identified as Bryan C. Pruitt and appeared to be under the influence of drugs. Pruitt was found to have a felony warrant out of the Knox County Court of Common Pleas. He was placed into custody and taken to the Knox County Jail.
- A deputy impounded and abandoned 2005 Jeep. The vehicle was parked on the wrong side of the road and had a flat tire.
- The complainant advised dispatch someone had stolen her purse out of her vehicle while she was at work. Deputies made contact with the complainant but she declined to fill out a written statement.
- The complainant advised his storage unit on N. Sandusky St. had been broken into. He also advised his car which had been stored in the unit had also been broken into. There are no suspects at this time.
- The complainant reported the window of her vehicle had been broken out while it was parked at the Hilliar Township Park near the baseball fields. A report was made, photographs taken and statements collected. There are no suspects at this time.
- Deputies responded to a disturbance on Mink St. Jeremy Woolf was arrested for assault and menacing after the victim said Woolf had put his hands around his throat and said threatening words. Woolf was transported to the Knox County Jail.
- Matthew S. Schmitt was traveling south on Breece Rd. and braked for a deer along the side of the road. He lost control of the vehicle in the loosed gravel and went off the road and hit a tree. He was cited for failure to control.