KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant reported his restaurant in Howard had been burglarized. A safe containing $300.00 was taken and there had been forced entry into the building.
- The suspect was stopped for a traffic violation by sheriff's deputies. A KCSO K-9 was deployed around the vehicle and indicated a positive reaction. A search of the suspect's vehicle revealed numerous used syringes with residue and other drug paraphernalia. The suspect was given a summons for possession of drug abuse instruments and possession of drug paraphernalia. A passenger in the vehicle was arrested for a statewide warrant out of Licking County.
- Deputies were dispatched to an Apple Valley residence on emergency statue. Howard Twp. Fire Dept. requested deputies to respond due to an intoxicated individual causing problems. Deputies made contact with the Matthew C. Woody and placed him under arrest for disorderly conduct with persisting while intoxicated. He was transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jail staff.
- The complainant reported he had purchased an iPhone last Wednesday and discovered it was missing. He attempted to locate it but came to the conclusion someone had stolen it.
- Deputies made contact with Shanna Dawn Taylor and Jason Michael Tucker who were sleeping on a picnic table on Laymon Rd. The identified themselves to deputies and it was discovered Taylor had an active warrant out of Muskingham County. She was placed under arrest. Tucker gave deputies permission to search their belongings and they found drug paraphernalia and a crystal substance that field tested as methamphetamine. Tucker was then placed under arrest. Taylor and Tucker were charged with aggravated possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. They were transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jail staff.
- The suspect was observed riding his bicycle on Coshocton Ave. and was swerving. An associated person told deputies his friend had been drinking. He was stopped and admitted to being intoxicated. The suspect was cited for disorderly conduct and given a ride home.