KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant advised the suspect entered her house without permission. The suspect was located and issued a summons for trespassing.
- Deputies were dispatched to Greenbrier Cir. In Howard for a report of domestic violence. The victim/complainant had called 9-1-1 and said her live-in boyfriend had slapped her. The boyfriend, Terry D. Powell, was arrested for domestic violence and assault. He was transported to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant came to the KCSO to report someone had attempted to change his direct deposit to another account., No money was lost and the complainant was advised to set up text alerts for his bank account.
- Deputies assisted the MVPD on a warrant arrest of Larry A. Fox at his residence in Howard. Fox was placed under arrest at his residence and transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- A deputy was dispatched to an apartment on Bennet Lane in Gambier on a report of an intoxicated 19-year-old female. When the deputy entered the apartment he found the female being treated for alcohol intoxication buy the College Twp. squad. The female was transported to the Knox Community hospital for further treatment.
- A vehicle was observed committing multiple moving violations in Union Twp. A traffic stop was conducted on Flat Run Rd. The driver, Joseph Thomas Duffey, was subsequently arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- John Bilman was arrested for making threats to harm his girlfriend. He was transported to the Knox County Jail without incident. He was charged with domestic violence and menacing.
- The complaint/victim advised her husband would not stop texting her. She said she has a temporary protection order against him. The husband, Cole J, Cline, of Utica, was arrested for violating the TPO and was transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Coshocton Rd. to investigate a prowler complaint. The caller advised a person requested to use her phone after crashing their vehicle. The person was not located but the crashed vehicle was found in a ditch near the residence. The owner of the vehicle was contacted and they said no one should be driving the vehicle. The vehicle was secured as evidence and a report was taken.