FREDERICKTOWN POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Two juvenile related complaints on Stadium Drive.
- Assisted the Fredericktown EMS on Stadium Drive.
- Commercial alarm on North Main Street.
- Found property (lock) on Salem Avenue Extension.
- Vehicle unlock on Columbus Road.
- Assisted the Knox County Sheriff’s Office on Mount Gilead Road.
- Fraud complaint on South Main Street.
- Investigative complaint on High Street.
- Assisted the Fredericktown Fire Department on Grant Street.
- Residential alarm on Tuttle Avenue.
- Disturbance on Ottawa Avenue.
- 911 hang up on Miami Avenue.
- Parking complaint on Miami Avenue.
- Vehicle unlock on West Fifth Street.
- Dustin J. Lindeman, Cleveland Heights, citation for speed.
- Jacob D. Faulkner, Crestline, citation for speed.