DANVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Suspicious person – Danville-Amity Road at Apple Valley Road.
- Harassment – W. Rambo St.
- Suspicious person – Bridge of Dreams Hunter Rd.
- Report of a three-legged goat loose – 200 block of E. Walnut St.
- Unwanted prescription drugs gathered to be destroyed.
- Trespassing – 20000 block of Flat Run Rd.
- Suspicious person – W. Rambo St.
- Protection order violation – W. Rambo St.
- Fraud/Scam issue. Citizen received phone call saying they will be arrested unless they send $350 immediately. A second call demands $500 to avoid arrest. Chief Weckesser advises anyone receiving this type of call to never send any money and immediately contact police.
- Suspicious vehicle/persons – Mickley Rd. at Tiger Valley Rd.
- Brandon Arlow, age 23 issued traffic citation for speed.
- Neil Brosse, age 79, Howard, issued citation for speed.
- Brandon Miller, age 20, Mount Vernon, traffic citation for speed.
- Assisted Danville EMTs – W. Washington St.
- Officer dispatched to a report of a horse stuck between two fences. Assisted in freeing the horse and returning it to pen. E. Walnut St.
- Suspicious person – Bridge of Dreams - Brinkhaven
- Civil issue between landlord and tenant – 15000 block of Millersburg Rd.
- Debra A. Stephens, age 38, Danville, arrested on an active arrest warrant out of Holmes County.
- Disturbance – 10 Block of S. Market St.