KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant reported his gas tank was stolen from his wife's boat while docket at the marina. He quested the incident be documented.
- A deputy observed a blue Toyota parked on N. Ackland St. in Gambier that was blocking half of the two-way street making it impossible for two vehicles to pass on the road. It would also make it difficult for any emergency vehicle to make the turn. The vehicle was impounded and towed.
- An unknown driver was traveling north on Eckard Rd. in Centerburg when it drove left of center and went off the roadway striking the west lane ditch and breaking off the driver side wheel and tire. This caused the vehicle to swing so it was facing north. The driver then backed out of the ditch and continued down the road for about 30 yards on three wheels. The vehicle – owned by Christopher Gamble - came to a stop on the east side of the roadway with its rear to the north and the front end fading south.
- The complainant reported someone had opened an account with Chase Bank using her personal information. Chase Bank advised the complainant to file a police report.
- The complainant reported person(s) unknown had stolen two zero gravity gliding chairs from her back yard over the period of a couple of days. A report was taken on the complainant's behalf.
- A deputy was dispatched to the Kenyon College Safety Office for found drug paraphernalia and marijuana. The drugs had been found at an undisclosed room. The drugs were picked up and placed in the KCSO evidence room and marked for destruction.
- Courtney L. Rhinehart stated she was driving east on Ohjio 229 just west of Rt. 308 when a deer ran onto the roadway, striking her vehicle.
- The victim/complainant reported his Honda power washer was stolen out of his garage at about 1:30 PM while he was in the residence. He stated he left his garage door open and believes the person pulled into his driveway and took the item. The victim said he did not have the serial number because the item had been a gift. He stated he wanted a report on file to document the incident.
- Jamie Allen and Misty Christine were arrested on outstanding warrants out of Knox County and Delaware County. Allen was transported to the Knox County Jail and Christine was given to the custody of the Delaware County Sheriff's Office. Christine was also given a summons for drug abuse instruments.
- A deputy was dispatched to College Park St. in Gambier on a report of a disturbance. When the deputy arrived he was informed by the female victim she had been assaulted by a male Kenyon student. The male was identified as Simon Fluth who was subsequently arrested and charged with assault.
- The complainant reported finding a pair of glasses on the bike path near Bangs. A deputy responded and the glasses were collected for safe keeping. The complainant said he would put up a sign on the bike path advising the glasses could be picked up from the KCSO. The glasses were placed into evidence for safe keeping.
- Deputies were dispatched to Danville-Amity Rd. in Danville on a possible assault. The complainant called 9-1-1 and stated she had been assaulted at the incident location and needed deputies to respond. When the deputies arrived they were able to identify the complainant and had her checked out by EMS. She was then transported to Knox Community Hospital. Deputies then identified the suspect as Nichole Flecknoe and arrested her for assault. Deputies transported Flecknoe to the Knox County Jail.