KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy observed three males walking south on Middle Path in Gambier with open containers of beer. The males were identified as Kenyon College students. The deputy stopped the males and issued open container citations to all three.
- The complainant called the KCSO and reported unknown persons made entry into a rented garage in Bladensburg. The incident occurred between 9-10-19 and 9-20-19. The complainant said a John Deere 6200 generator was taken from the garage. There are no suspects at this time.
- The complainant reported observing her neighbors involved in a domestic dispute. The male, Jason H. Decosky, was arrested for domestic violence and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- Deputies responded to the Mohican Reservation campground on a report of an altercation. Security advised a female had a bloody nose from a physical altercation with another female who was identified as Erika Dawn Ten Eyck. Eyck was arrested and charged with two counts of domestic violence and two counts of assault.
- The complainant/victim reported an unknown male had her buy a $500.00 Google gift card for what he said would be a new computer that would be sent to her.
- A deputy stopped a vehicle for an equipment violation in Centerburg. The driver of the vehicle, Seth Dowel was found to be suspended and in violation of his probation. Dowel was arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail. A passenger in the vehicle was issued a summons for possessing drug abuse instruments.
- An deputy was dispatched to Cherry Alley in Centerburg. The complainant reported the suspect had kicked her driver's side mirror off. The suspect was located and issued a summons for criminal mischief.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Cullison Rd. for a domestic dispute between an ex-boyfriend and an ex-girlfriend who had joint custody of a child. Dispatch advised the female, identified as Danielle Rose Pitkiewicz, had left the residence after assaulting her ex-boyfriend. Pitkiewicz was arrested and charged with domestic violence and assault.
- A deputy was dispatched to College Park St. in Gambier on a report of a suspicious person. When the deputy arrived he found a male sitting on the ground with several Kenyon Safety Officers standing around him. The safety supervisor/complainant told the deputy the male was on Kenyon property without permission and had attempted to enter a locked dormitory. The complainant stated he wanted the suspect, identified as Christian Rine, arrested for trespassing. When the deputy attempted to question Rine all he got was an “OK” to each question. The deputy smelled alcohol on the person of Rine and felt it was clear he was under the influence. Rine was arrested and charged with criminal trespass.