KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Herbert John was traveling south on Old Mansfield Rd. when he lost control of the vehicle crossing the dividing line and running off the road to the left. John struck a fence narrowly missing a mailbox and finally came to rest after striking a large tree. He was cited for operating a vehicle when not in control.
- Kollin Tesca was arrested for an outstanding warrant issued by the Shelby Municipal Court. He was handcuffed and transported to the county line where he was released to the Richland County Sheriff's Office.
- The complainant advised a known person fraudulently gained access to the complainant's bank account and made several unauthorized withdrawals. A written statement was obtained from the complainant and a report was filed.
- A deputy was advised of Dane Robert Patterson who had an outstanding warrant. Patterson was located and arrested.
- A deputy was dispatched to a Kenyon College address on a report of a very intoxicated student. College Twp. EMS was already on the scene when the deputy arrived and was administering aid to the student who was 19 years of age. The student was transported to the Knox Community Hospital by squad, where he was issued a summons in lieu of arrest for underage consumption. He was then released to hospital staff.
- A deputy was dispatched to Centerburg Pointe for a male who was intoxicated and yelling obscenities.
- A deputy spoke to the complainant by telephone. She wanted to report someone had opened up a Spectrum billing service in her name and she had received an outstanding bill on the account in her name.