MOUNT VERNON — The Knox County Career Center basket auction is going virtual this year to support Food For The Hungry. These auction baskets are the perfect way to do some Christmas shopping for a friend, loved one, or even a fan of the team up north.
The themed baskets include:
- OSU Basket valued at $590
- Michigan Basket valued at $590
- Car Care Basket valued at $900
- Family Fun Pack Basket valued at $1,000
- Fitness and Health Basket valued at $640
- Foodies Basket valued at $730
- All Herbal Life Basket valued at $270
- The Ultimate Date Night Basket valued at $1,050
- Dental Basket courtesy of Dr. Chris Martin of Contemporary Dental of Mount Vernon valued at $1,540
The online silent auction featuring nine themed gift baskets can be viewed online at https://www.32auctions.com/kcccffth2020. Create an account, enter your information, and place a bid on your favorite gift basket. You must use the auction link to view the baskets. By signing up for an account, there is no requirement for purchases to be made. Keep checking back on the website to check up on the bidding price.
Bidding ends at 3 p.m., on Friday, Dec. 11. The winning bidders will be announced that day, live on the Food For The Hungry broadcast at 3:30 p.m.
FFTH has set a goal of $240,000 for the 2020 campaign to assist with the growing need across Knox County in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Donate online or at one of the 12 collection points throughout Knox County on Dec. 11 because working together, we can care for our neighbors. Visit www.FoodForTheHungryCares.org for collection points, online giving and more information.
To view the livestream on Dec. 11 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., visit www.mvnu.tv. The broadcast can also be heard live on 1300 WMVO and 100.9 FM.
Contact Katelynn Mabe, FFTH marketing director, at email@example.com, for more information.