MOUNT VERNON – The Downtown Mount Vernon Merchants are excited to announce the Shamrock Shuffle shop hop event.
Taking place all day on Friday, March 17 in Downtown Mount Vernon, the Shamrock Shuffle is the perfect opportunity to come support local businesses on St. Patrick’s Day.
When shoppers make a purchase at any of the participating businesses they will receive a coupon to shuffle their way to the next business. The coupon is good for 15% off one item. Some exclusions may apply and discounted items will vary by business.
There will be other specials, discounts, and drawings as well so be sure to check out each location. Truckin’ Trav’s food truck will be available from 5 to 9 p.m. in the public parking lot on the corner of South Mulberry and West Vine street and will be featuring Irish-inspired foods.
● Almost Famous Sweets & Sodas, 1 E. High Street
● Baxter's Wine & Whiskey, 212 S. Main Street
● Crickets on South Main, 120 S. Main Street
● Coleman Gallery, 218 S. Main Street
● Dancing Bee Market & Studio, 3 N. Main Street
● Fat Dog Vinyl, 7 N. Main Street
● Gospel Christian Life Shop, 117 S. Main Street
● Happy Bean Coffee Shop, 221 S. Main Street
● Happy Street Bru Werks, 209 S. Gay Street
● Harmony Salt Spa, 116 W. High Street
● Herald’s Appliances - Special drawings only, 121 S. Main Street
● Kudos Art Co-Op, 10 S. Main Street
● Living on the Edge, 1 N. Main Street
● Moss Rose, 109 W. Ohio Ave.
● Nick & Melvin's Collectables, 1 Public Sq. (Lwr. Lvl.)