MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
Arrests and Citations
- Christopher Trice, 31, Blackjack Rd. obstructing official business.
- Kimberly Ferguson, 39, N. Park St. was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Matthew Gallogly, 28, Belvedere Dr. was cited for running a red light.
- Gaven Yoder, 19, Walnut St. was cited for DUS.
- Jeremy Gamertsfelder, 26, Warsaw was cited for speed.
- Kristen Donato, 29, E. Burgess St. was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Cody Linger, 22, Croton, driving on road marked closed, assault, and driving left of center. He was also charged with assault.
- Kathy Workman, 64, McGibney Rd. was cited for failure to control/weaving.
- Trevor Burger, 41, St. Louisville, was cited for expired or unlawful license plates.
- Corey Kandel, 33, Pleasant View Dr. was cited for driving under FRA suspension and expired or unlawful license plates.
- Jeremy Savage, 35, Spruce St. was cited for driving under FRA suspension.
- Thomas Ward, 19, Follin Ave. outstanding warrant.
- Catherine Dudley, 52, Grandview OH, was arrested for disorderly conduct with persisting.
- Christopher Hays, 34, Cooper St. was cited for DUS.
- Gary Foster, 42, Adamsville, was cited for running a red light.
- An officer was on bike patrol in the area of Foundation Park. While checking the bathrooms he discovered damage to them. The damage was documented and a report made.
- An officer was patroling N. Sandusky St. in the 600 block and noticed two suspicious individuals. Nothing further to report at this time.
- A male complainant reported damage to a residence he owns on Prospect St. He indicated the damage occurred between May 28 and May 30, 2019. There are no suspects at this time.
- An officer spoke with the complainant who reported he was missing 26 barricades from the parking lot at W. Ohio Ave. and N. Sandusky St. The complainant said he would forward information via email with an estimated cost of the barricades.
- An officer was dispatched to Martinsburg Rd. on a report of vandalism. When the officer arrived he spoke to the complainant who advised someone drove on a green of the golf course and damaged turf on the course. The complainant reported he followed the tracks to Culbertson Rd. Written statements were taken and a report made.
- An officer was dispatched to a reported accident on S. Edgwood Rd. near the Oak Street Extension. The officer spoke with the complainant who stated he was struck by aq vehicle then assaulted. Photographs and written statements were collected. A Be On The Lookout was placed for involved vehicle.
- Officers responded to Knox Community Hospital Emergency Department in reference to a female patient being disorderly. Catherine Dudley was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct in a medical facility.
- Travis C. Baldwin was traveling south on N. Mulberry St. when it clipped a vehicle owned by Jeri G. Slone which was parked. Baldwin then clipped parked vehicle owned by Taylor B. Scott and parked vehicle owned by Angela J. McCollum. Baldwin fled on foot leaving an injured passenger remaining in the vehicle.
- Elizabeth E. Gifford was traveling south on S. Mulberry St. and went through the intersection at W. Gambier. Matthew Gallogly was eastbound on Gambier St. and ran the red light at S. Mulberry St. and struck Gifford. Gallogly was cited for running a red light.
- Cody Edward Linger was traveling north on S. Edgwood Rd. passing a road closed sign. Linger struck a pedestrian and left. Linger then returned and struck the pedestrian with a tape measure. Linger was cited for driving on a posted, closed road.
- A vehicle owned by Zachary C. Miller was parked on the north side of E. Chestnut St. facing west. Kathy D. Workman was traveling west on E. Chestnut St. and struck Miller's vehicle. Workman was cited for failure to control/weaving.