MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
Arrests and Citations
- Connie Dininger. 43. N. Norton St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Yvonne Montano, 51, E. Chestnut St. was arrested and charged with theft.
- Melvin Montgomery, 38, Albany, La. was arrested and charged with obstructing official business.
- Joseph Barnes, 26, New Matamoras, OH. Was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Timothy Dugger, 35, W. Vine St. was arrested and charged with Criminal trespass.
- Adam Beilstein, 28, Follin Ave. was cited for speed.
- Jessica Holbrook, 41, Sychar Rd. was cited for speed.
- Greta Postle, 60, Parrot St. was cited fore expired or unlawful license plates.
- Richard Ashcraft, 32, Fredericktown, was arrested on an outstanding warrant and was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Paul Scott, 23, W. Vine St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Ryan Schonauer, 43, Howard, was charged with theft.
- Samuel Worthington, 27, Miami, Fl. Was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Everett Baughman, 34, W. Vine St. outstanding warrant.
- Calvin Curry, 58, Johnson Ave. outstanding warrant.
- Charles Workman, 48, Danville, was cited for running a red light.
- Robert Love, 32, Shalimar Dr. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Jacob Green, 36, Howard, was cited for expired or unlawful license plates.
- Brent James, 27, Howard, was cited for no operator's license.
- Alan E. Oswalt and Julia Geiger were traveling south on Vernonview Dr. with Geiger in front of Oswalt. Geiger stopped for traffic and was rear ended by Oswalt who was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- An officer was dispatched to E. Burgess St. on a report of found drug paraphernalia. The items were collected and placed in the MVPD evidence locker to be destroyed.
- At 6:29 PM officers were dispatched to E. Burgess St. for a suspicious person., Upon arrival contact was made with Richard Ashcraft who, it was discovered, had an active arrest warrant. He was arrested and taken to the Knox County Jail. Ashcraft's probation officer was contacted and advised of the incident.
- At approximately 11:49 PM an officer was dispatched to a business on Coshocton Ave. in reference to a theft. The complainant had an individual detained and proof they were shoplifting. The suspect was issued a summons and trespassed from the business.
- At approximately 12:14 AM officers were dispatched to N. Division St. on a report of a disturbance. While on the scene, it was discovered Samuel L. Worthington,II had a warrant for his arrest. He was arrested and transferred to the issuing agency of the warrant.
- Officers responded to McGibney Rd. on a report of a suspicious person. During the investigation drugs and drug paraphernalia were discovered. The contraband was seized as evidence. This report is being forwarded to the Knox County Prosecutor's office for review.
- At approximately 11:18 AM an officer was dispatched to Marma Dr. in reference to a burglary. The complainant stated someone had broken the back door of the residence.
- At approximately 11:09 AM two officers responded to Columbus Rd. in reference to a male not making sense when speaking and destroying things in the house. The subject was detained and taken to Knox Community Hospital.
- An officer was dispatched to a Coshocton Ave. business in reference to a theft. This report was forwarded to the Prosecutor's Office for review.
- An officer was dispatched to the Kokosing Gap Trail on a report of a stolen Vehicle. The victim reported their truck was taken from the parking lot. No suspects have been identified at this time. The vehicle was entered into LEADS as stolen.