KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy conducted a traffic stop for a moving vehicle violation. The driver, Kyle Davis, had outstanding warrants out of Cuyahoga County. Davis was arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- Deputies responded to the incident location on a report of a vehicle break-in and of items being removed from the vehicle. Statements were taken and a report was made. This matter is still under investigation.
- A traffic stop was made and during the stop the passenger, Kalob Dane Hines, was found to be improperly transporting a firearm. The firearm was loaded and readily accessible to Hines. Hines was arrested and the firearm confiscated.
- The complainant called the KCSO and reported that someone came onto his property the previous evening and removed two bicycles without his permission. The complainant did not have model or serial numbers for the bikes. The complainant requested extra patrol around his neighborhood.
- Enzo A. Bergese was negotiating a curve within the intersection of Walhonding Rd. and Shoemaker Rd. Shoemaker Rd. is composed of gravel some of which washed onto Walhonding Rd. due to rain. Bergese lost control on the gravel and spun out, leaving the right side of the road and striking a livestock fence. Damage was done to the left rear of the vehicle and several feet of fence. Bergese was cited for failure to control.