KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant advised the suspect, Daren L. Bush, destroyed furniture in her home and was yelling at people who were not present. Bush was arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant advised she was in a domestic dispute with her estranged husband. Charges were issued for the husband.
- The complainant/victim called the KCSO to report their credit card accounts had been hacked. They further stated purchases were made overseas. A report was filed to document the incident.
- The complainant advised someone had been on their property and had stolen a John Deere Gator and a wallet from one of their vehicles. A report was taken.
- The complainant advised someone had stolen items from his vehicle which was unlocked at the time. A report was taken.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Hopewell Rd. for a stolen car complaint. The vehicle's owner stated the theft occurred during the overnight hours. Statements were obtained and a report was filed.
- Deputies made contact with Andrew Suain on Old Mansfield Rd. who had an outstanding warrant out of Mount Vernon Municipal Court, Suain was arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail.