KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- At 10:29 PM an officer was dispatched to a Columbus Rd. address on a suspicious person call. When the officer arrived, he met with the caller who said he observed someone with a flashlight walking around the building at 7555 Columbus Rd. He also stated that nobody was to be at the property. When the officer arrived at 7555 Columbus Rd. he made contact with five people in the house. Two of them, Matthew M. Friar and Mary Ann Dales, were arrested for possession of drug abuse instruments and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant called 9-1-1 stating a female was pointing a knife at her and threatening her. Contact was made with the complainant who advised the female had returned to her residence. Contact was made with the female suspect at her residence. The suspect, Heather Nicole Hagner, was placed under arrest for aggravated menacing and resisting arrest.
- Jamie Allen was located and arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Knox County Common Pleas Court. Allen was transported to the Knox County Jail where she was released to jail staff.
- The suspect was observed traveling in the center of the roadway headed west on Yauger Rd. The vehicle was observed making a hard correction back to the right lane of the roadway. A traffic stop was initiated and the driver was found to be operating the vehicle under the influence of alcohol After a field sobriety test, the driver, Kyle J. Baker, was placed under arrest and transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- The complainant came to the KCSO to report a trespassing incident he discovered while hunting on his grandfather's property. The complainant warned the trespassers and escorted them off the property.
- At 1:36 AM a deputy responded to the Kenyon College Campus Safety Office and collected drugs and drug paraphernalia from the campus safety officer. The evidence was collected and placed into evidence for destruction.