KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant reported Tyron Wayne Rine, II and his girlfriend got into a physical altercation. Rine then got into a physical altercation with her father. Upon investigation it was determined Rine was the primary aggressor on the assault involving his girlfriend. Rine was arrested and charged with domestic violence.
- The complainant reported someone entered her car during the night and stole her driver's license and debit card. A report was taken.
- The complainant advised the victim texted her asking her to call 9-1-1 because of the actions of Scott McQuate. After an investigation, McQuate was arrested for domestic violence and assault.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO about an abandoned vehicle on his property. It had been left there by a contractor several months earlier. The vehicle was towed and a report made.
- A deputy observed a blue Hyundai parked on N. Acland St. in Gambier. The vehicle was blocking half of the two way street and was impounded for blocking the roadway.
- An officer observed Ashmihre Quandel Wilson walking north on Meadow Ln. in Gambier. He pulled up beside Wilson and attempted to speak with him. The deputy immediately smelled alcohol and the odor of burnt marijuana coming from Wilson. Wilson refused to stop and speak with the deputy and was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstructing official business.
- Deputies responded to a Blanchard Rd. address in Howard on a complainant that Jesse Hammons, Jr. was intoxicated and was threatening to shoot a horse. After an investigation, Hammons was arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- An individual called to report two bikes against the guard rail on Clinton Rd. The bikes were picked up by the KCSO and placed into evidence for safe keeping.
- The caller reported he had a gas can with 3 – 4 gallons of gas in it stolen from his boat within the last two weeks. He requested extra patrol in the Knox Marina area because of a rash of thefts recently. Information was taken for this report.
- While on boat patrol at Grandpa's Tackle Box the complainant reported he had a full 6 – gallon gas can stolen off his boat. Information was taken for this report.