KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant advised there was a male lying in the yard at the incident location. John Lowe, III was arrested and taken to the Knox County Jail. He was charged with disorderly conduct with persisting.
- A deputy went to the incident location and spoke to the complainant who said someone entered his unlocked car during the night and took a bag containing miscellaneous personal papers. He also stated he was missing two firearms. It was later determined that the guns had been moved by his wife to another location for safe keeping. A report was taken for the theft of the bag with the personal papers.
- A deputy was dispatched to Northview Dr. for a complainant of a disturbance. Michael M. Atkins was located and arrested for probation violation.
- A deputy was dispatched to Apple Valley Dr. in Howard on a report of a stolen vehicle. The vehicle's owner said he woke up this morning and about 9:30 AM he noticed his 2015 Ford Ranger was missing from his driveway. The victim said he had arrived home about 9:30 PM the night before and went to his neighbor's house for a couple of beers. He said he was back at his house about 10:00 PM and his vehicle was in the driveway with the doors unlocked and his keys and wallet inside. The victim was made aware his vehicle had been found crashed in Loudenville with no one in the vehicle. He was given information for contacting the OSHP to get more information on his vehicle.
- A deputy was dispatched to Bell Church Rd in Martinsburg on a vehicle theft. Statements and photographs were taken on the scene and a report was written. The suspect(s) are unknown at this time.
- Deputies conducted a traffic stop on E. Main St. near Clay Sty. In Centerburg. During the stop the defendant gave consent to search the vehicle. During the search, marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia were located. A written traffic warning and two minor misdemeanor citations were issued.