KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Knox County Jail staff noticed an altercation caught on camera in the parking lot of the KCSO. Deputies responded and learned that during a custody exchange the male grabbed the female and slammed the car door on her several times. The 5-year-old son witnessed the altercation. The male suspect was arrested and taken to the Knox County Jail. He was charged with domestic violence and assault.
- Jerry V. Friend was traveling east on his private lane when he came to the creek that was flooded over the lane. While crossing the creek the front driver's side wheel slipped off the lane. The driver exited the vehicle and was swept down the creek approximately 500 yards.
- Twylah Coleman was located and arrested per her probation officer. Coleman was transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jail staff.
- Michelle L. Schultz came in to the KCSO to turn herself in for an outstanding warrant out of the Mount Vernon Municipal Court.
- Heather Hagner was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued by the Mount Vernon Municipal Court. Hagner was transported to the Knox County Jail without further incident.
- Deputies conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle suspected to have been involved in a burglary in Fredericktown. The passenger, Joshua J. Lemley, was identified as the suspect and arrested.
- The complainant advised he was leaving for work and noticed his mailbox had been damaged overnight. He requested a report for documentation.
- A complainant called to report a male subject had been sitting in his vehicle with his head on the steering wheel for 45 minutes. The vehicle was parked in a restaurant's parking lot in Centerburg. Deputies arrived on the scene and determined the subject, Todd C. Smith, was intoxicated. Smith was arrested for having physical control of a vehicle while intoxicated and was transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- Joshua Heskett was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued by the Mount Vernon Municipal Court. He was transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.