KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- While in Gambier on another incident, deputy was given a clear baggie of a white substance by a Kenyon College security officer The security officer stated he had found the baggie on the ground at the summer send off concert. He said he did not know who it belonged to. The baggie did contain an unknown substance and was placed in evidence for destruction.
- A deputy noticed a blue BMW parked on N. Acland St. in Gambier. The vehicle was blocking half of the two-way street. The vehicle was impounded for blocking the roadway.
- The complainant reported he had been assaulted and threatened with a weapon. Deputies later arrested Jamie L. Parker and Jacob D. Donalon as suspects in the case. They were transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- Deputies went to Range Line Rd. seeking Stephen A. Osborn on an outstanding warrant out of Mount Vernon Municipal Court. Osborn was located, arrested, and taken to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- A vehicle was found on fire on Martinsburg Rd near Bell Church Rd. The fire department extinguished the flames as deputies arrived on the scene. A check found the vehicle had been reported stolen from Licking County. The owner of the vehicle was contacted and it was impounded. There are no suspects at this time.