KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- An officer was dispatched to Morris St. in Mount Vernon about a theft complaint. A report was made.
- The complainant reported unknown suspects came onto her property and cut down two trees without her permission. The complainant asked the incident be documented.
- The complainant called 9-1-1 stating her son was out of control adding he had just gotten out of jail 10 minutes earlier. The complainant was outside and the son kept coming outside yelling and screaming. Deputies arrived on scene and arrested Joseph Thomas Duffey for domestic violence. Duffey was transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- The victim reported she had $1,000 stolen through a moiney line account. The victim had met the suspect through a dating web site. The suspect was able to gather enough personal information she shared with him to take out a loan through the money line account. A report was made.
- A vehicle owned by Sharon Kirkpatrick was traveling west on Coshocton Rd. and left the right side of the roadway while negotiating a curve. The vehicle then struck an embankment causing minor damage to the right front fender and bumper. The operator left the scene prior to the arrival of deputies. Kirkpatrick was contacted and she said the vehicle had been stolen.
- An officer used his department issued duty weapon to dispatch a deer that had been hit by a vehicle. The deer had both hind legs broken. The deer was left for ODOT to pick up later.